Email Compliance and Security Services
The flexibility and control you need.
We have partnered with Reflexion Networks to provide our clients with a professional and compliant email security service. Our Hosted email security platform is a compilation of three products which are delivered as needed. The solution truly fits everytime ensuring that you are never paying for features you do not need.
Our email security platform is capabale of working with your current on premise exchange or other email server to provide email security and continuity, this is the most common solution sold to help reduce inbound spam and virus / malware attacks.
If email retention is a consideration, you can add on the RADAR offering for a complete email archiving and e-discovery solution.
Finally, email encryption offers an added layer of security to your email platform ensuring compliance in difficult industires like HealthCare and Financial Services.
Read more about each solution below, when you are ready to have your questions answered give us a call. Like all of our solutions, our business email and security solutions are offered to you monthly with no contract.
Reflexion Total Control is a hosted email security service that provides email users with unprecedented control over access to their inbox.
Reflexion blocks unwanted mail, such as spam, viruses and directory harvesting and denial of service (DoS) attacks, and makes phishing attacks self-evident. Beyond that, however, it adds a positive dimension to inbox control by assuring the delivery of desirable mail, providing users with a new means of judging a message's legitimacy, and providing tools that help to preserve the long-term integrity of the user’s primary email address.
Reflexion's exceptional degree of control is achieved by combining its unique capabilities with traditional defenses, such as Allow Lists, Block Lists, and content filtering, based on the user's preferences. Research shows that Reflexion’s blended defense-in-depth can improve the effectiveness of traditional techniques by one to two orders of magnitude.
Address-on-the-Fly™ (AOTF) provides users with an unlimited supply of alternative addresses, all of which resolve to a single inbox, are individually manageable with granular security states, and are automatically managed by the system. Address-on-the-Fly™ (AOTF)can be used in a disposable fashion, they needn't be disposable, as an address can "live on" for one group of users, while being disabled for others. The Permitted Language and Country capabilities can block significant additional amounts of spam by ensuring that users never receive mail in languages that they can’t speak or from countries outside their organization’s geographic area of operation.
Reflexion also provides automated email continuity, by spooling inbound email for 10 days when one's local server experiences an outage, and outbound email filtering, to help prevent users from inadvertently spamming their customers, partners and suppliers.
RADAR is a hosted email archiving service that operates in conjunction with your existing email infrastructure to ensure the protection, preservation and continuous operation of email communication for your business, while providing on-demand email access for users anywhere and anytime.
Today, email is the core business communication channel. Since its inception, email has evolved from a simple intra-office messaging tool to the information and communication backbone of companies of all sizes. As reliance on email grows, so does the need to ensure its operation as a communication tool and to preserve the information it contains. Excessive data loads, the constant pounding of spam & viruses, unplanned service interruptions and ad hoc needs to find pertinent information within the flood of content presents constant challenges for business owners and their staff.
RADAR solves these problems. It can be deployed for any size business to ensure that electronic communication is automatically preserved for intelligent discovery, rapid recovery and continuous access from any location.
How does RADAR work?
All incoming, outgoing and internal email is automatically routed through the RADAR gateway from Reflexion Total Control
All email and attachments are filtered for spam and viruses, which are eliminated, then indexed for search and retrieval (discovery), and then encrypted in the active archive for secure, long-term retention.
Using RADAR's web interface, users are able to instantly identify and retrieve email and attachments, recovering them directly to their desktop.
The structure of email, its constant use by staff and its dual purpose as a communications tool and information repository, demand that its retention be managed more dynamically than regular files and folders. This is accomplished through active archiving.
RADAR's active archiving automatically stores a copy of all incoming, outgoing and internal email in a secure, encrypted repository indefinitely.
eDiscovery refers to the process of finding email in the active archive. RADAR provides a unique set of eDiscovery tools that empower users to perform multiple levels of live search for any email or attachment within the archive.
RADAR's proprietary DeepLink™ discovery engine enables users to locate relevant and related emails and attachments quickly and easily from their mailbox archive. Authorized users are permitted to search across the enterprise.
Using RADAR's online user interface, users can instantly recover any email or attachment from the active archive into their desktop Inbox, without assistance from IT.
RADAR's unique “click and pick” data-packaging tools allow the recovery of email and attachments to be fully customizable by the user. In the event of a catastrophic failure, a full mailbox restore is available to users for complete disaster recovery.
As a hosted cloud service, RADAR provides continuous on-demand access to email from any location. In the event of any internal network or server outages, users can access the secure RADAR servers via any browser or email client and continue communication via email without any down-time, mail queuing or sender ‘bounce-back' messages.
In addition to complete mobility and 24x7 email accessibility, RADAR enables email users to access ALL emails and attachments within the active archive, not just the email residing on the in-house mail server. Employees are not constrained by local configuration requirements or network access availability, as they are simply sending and receiving email securely within RADAR via an encrypted SSL internet connection.
Protect Your Customers and Yourself by Encrypting Sensitive Email with RTC Encrypt. Now you can easily ensure privacy and meet regulatory compliance requirements with cost effective email encryption.
Policy-Based Encryption Service
- Centralized, policy-based email encryption for regulatory compliance
- Automatic retrieval and distribution of public encryption keys, enabling transparent email encryption between all encryption customers
- Automated content scanning of messages and attachments, providing transparent encryption for your company's email senders
- Ability to encrypt, reroute or block emails based on your company's policy
- "Push" recipient delivery method - sending an encrypted email directly to a recipient's inbox and enabling secure read, reply and forward capability
Secure Message Portal
- "Pull" recipient delivery method including custom branding based on your company's needs
- Hosted and maintained in SysTrust-certified and SAS-70 type II accredited DataCenters
- Encrypted read, reply and save capabilities for recipients
- Secured compose capability for your business partners, customers, members, patients, etc.
- Unique support for Blackberry and smartphone devices
Why Encrypt Email?
With an increase in regulatory pressures, identity theft and highly publicized security breaches in the media, companies that do not encrypt emails containing sensitive information are at risk of regulatory fines, lawsuits, negative PR and a loss of company intellectual property.
Companies dependent on building a relationship of trust with their customers and business partners cannot afford to risk such potential damages to their brand image. Email encryption is, therefore, an important piece of the security puzzle; it protects your company, your customers and business partners. The question then becomes how to implement this critical business process.
Why is this service different?
RTC Encrypt allows customers to communicate, seamlessly and securely - inbox to inbox - with no sender/recipient authentication necessary. This unmatched approach to email encryption is accomplished by customers enrolling in the Directory, a global (encryption key) repository with almost 30 million members and growing at over 100,000 new members per week.
Customers eliminate the need to build their own directory of encryption keys and instead leverage the hosted and shared secure network, which includes:
• The US Federal Banking Regulators and the SEC
• More than 1200 financial institutions
• 20 State Banking Regulators
• More than 1,000 US hospitals
• Over 30 Blue Cross Blue Shield Institutions
• 3 out of the 5 largest US health insurance companies
Policy-based Email Encryption
The email encryption service offers the ability for a company to encrypt outbound emails based on content, sender, and recipient.
The full content scanning of messages and attachments enables companies to comply with industry regulations with the help of pre-defined lexicons that automatically encrypt, reroute, or block email messages containing financial (GLBA), healthcare (HIPAA),PHI,PII and profanity content. A company's sender can also trigger an email to be encrypted, as well as encrypting all emails destined for specific recipient email domains and email addresses.
These pre-defined lexicons will help your compnay comply with each State's Data Breach Notification Laws
Hosted Business Email and Webmail Platform.
This is an additional product offering for those clients who wish to totally outsource their email solution. Adding this product allows you to remove the burden and hassle of maintaining your on premise email server while still taking advantage of all our email security platform has to offer.
Reflexion Email and Collaboration (REC) provides enterprise-class capability without the requirement of managing a local email server. Important features include:
- Familiar User Interface —A familiar and intuitive user interface minimizes the learning-curve to use the solution with proficiency and without any loss of productivity.
- File, Contact and Calendar Sharing —REC includes robust sharing capabilities and policy controls, with easy-to-use features like drag-and-drop for rescheduling appointments. Shared contacts are available from any connected computer. Online file storage and sharing avoid the need to implement an expensive VPN for remote access. All users are authenticated via SSL.
- POP3, IMAP and SMTP Support —Users can access their email in other accounts, and have that mail automatically flow into their Reflexion inbox.
- Integrated Instant Messaging —REC also includes integrated Presence Management, controllable by the user.
- 10 GB of Storage for Every User —Every user has a maximum of 10 gigabytes of email storage. Additional storage can be acquired, and users can archive email . . . .
- Integrated Web Services —From directly within email, users have one-click access to a variety of business services, for example for travel planning, email marketing, and efaxing.
- Centralized Management Console —A centralized console makes it easy for your internal IT staff or trusted IT advisor to manage users, policies and preferences.
As a hosted service, Reflexion Email and Collaboration provides a number of important advantages over traditional on-site solutions:
- No up-front cost to install an email server.
- No need for the specialized resources to manage an on-site email server.
- Fast and simple deployment.
- Updates are provided automatically; the service is always up-to-date.
- Malicious content is blocked before reaching the corporate network.
- Energy consumption is reduced; hosting is a "green" solution.