Website and Virtual Server Hosting
Our shared client hosting platform utilizes dedicated server instances in which all clients share the clusters resources like disk space, bandwidth,CPU, and memory.
If your applications demands more or you need dedicated resources consider using our managed virtual private servers instead.
Not sure what you need? Just give us a ring and we will help you decide on the best solution, with PremierePC their is never a contract and you can upgrade or downgrade service levels at anytime.
Business Web Hosting Plans.
LITE PRO PLUS Disk Storage 1 GB 5 GB 10 GB Included Bandwidth 10 GB 20 GB 45 GB Subdomains / Domain Aliases 3 5 8 Add-on Domains 1 5 8 mySQL Database 3 5 8
Apache, CGI, SSL, PHP5, Perl, .htaccess support Included Daily Offsite backup, server and account level Included cPanel Control Panel Included URL Redirects Included Private FTP Accounts Included Cron Job (Scheduling) Support Included Web File Manager Included Password Protect Directories Included
A Note About Cheap Web Hosting: "You get what you pay for" goes the old adage.
Our infrastructure is powered by RackSpace, a leader in the web hosting industry. We maintain and operate our own instances to ensure proper uptime and quality. Our plans include all the features and support you need to keep your site running smoothly.
If you are considering a value host, please consult with us so we can provide a clear cost evaluation, most of the time cheap hosts can end up costing more money in downtime, fees, and frustration.
Managed Virtual Private Servers.
From the command line, you'll find that Cloud Servers look and act much like the traditional servers you may be using now. However, some key technologies make Cloud Servers much more flexible than hardware devices.
- Xen hypervisor.
- Storage is RAID-10 protected for superior performance and durability. If a host failure should occur, we bring it back and your data is preserved.
- Every Cloud Server gets four virtual CPUs.
- No oversubscription. Reserved RAM and storage.
- Separate public and private network interfaces. Private bandwidth is free and provides inter-Cloud Server communication.
- Snapshot based server images—scheduled or on-demand. Useful for creating "gold" images or backups.
- All Cloud Servers are 64-bit for maximum performance.
- Support for multiple public IP addresses.
- Shared IPs for high-availability configurations using standard failover tools.
- Linux or Windows distribution of your choice.
- Bootable rescue mode. File system access to repair a troubled Cloud Server.
Each Cloud Server is a virtual machine abstracted from the hardware. We use a software hypervisor with proven performance, reliability, scalability, and security. Launching a new Cloud Server happens in minutes since we only need to start up a virtual machine on already running hardware. Virtualization also allows Cloud Servers to be moved easily or even resized for more CPU and memory.
All Cloud Servers come with a certain amount of guaranteed CPU power based on the size of the servers you create. However, at times when there's extra CPU power available from the host hardware, we take advantage of it, providing your workloads extra processing power without any additional cost to you.
Scaling up your Cloud Server is simple–you don't need to reinstall anything. With a simple phone call, your Cloud Server is momentarily taken offline, the RAM, disk space and CPU allotment are adjusted, and the server is restarted. The entire process is automated and takes just a few minutes.
Need help planning and deploying? Call us and get answers you can trust.