Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on September 21, 2013.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using http://www.premierepc.net (“the Site”) operated by PremierePC Technology Group, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://www.premierepc.net.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PremierePC Technology Group’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PremierePC Technology Group’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PremierePC Technology Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on PremierePC Technology Group’s web site are provided “as is”. PremierePC Technology Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PremierePC Technology Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by PremierePC Technology Group, LLC and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
In no event shall PremierePC Technology Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PremierePC Technology Group’s Internet site, even if PremierePC Technology Group or a PremierePC Technology Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PremierePC Technology Group’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PremierePC Technology Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PremierePC Technology Group may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PremierePC Technology Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PremierePC Technology Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PremierePC Technology Group of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by PremierePC Technology Group, LLC.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
8. Governing Law
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Carolina, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Any claim relating to PremierePC Technology Group’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
PO Box 5293
Greenville, SC 29606