In this new world of remote and hybrid work environments, we seem to be on virtual meetings more often than not.
We’ve put together a brief guide on GoTo Meeting, the virtual meeting software included in our Hosted Phones subscriptions.
What is it?
GoTo Meeting is a professional online meeting software that makes it easy to connect with people any way you want. Some features include:
- Business Messaging collaboration.
- Less note taking with transcriptions.
- Instant and scheduled meetings.
- Customized team settings.
- All-in-one conference room solution.
Organizers are able to password protect meetings, lock the meeting once you’re in session, dismiss attendees you don’t recognize, give recording access to specific people, share specific content of your recording, set an expiration date on your recording, use a new meeting ID, hide attendees, view this security white paper.
With the New User Guide, you can learn how to download and sign into your account, overview your account, create a meeting, join a meeting, and use meeting features.
Here are some highlights:
Creating a meeting
To schedule a one-time or recurring meeting, click Create meeting from either the meeting tab of the GoTo desktop app or by navigating to https://global.gotomeeting.com
- Select the meeting type.
- If scheduling a one-time meeting, choose the meeting date and time.
- Add a co-organizer (must be a member on your account).
- Use breakout rooms during the meeting.
- Allow attendees to start the meeting without you.
- Password protect your meeting (please note that you will not be able to record your meeting if it is password-protected).
- Edit audio options.
- Save the new meeting.
Click here to walk through the GoTo Meeting Control Panel
- Change your audio method or device, camera device, or general meeting settings.
- Invite others to join the meeting.
- Record the meeting.
- Mute and unmute yourself.
- Share your camera.
- Share your screen.
- Leave or end the meeting.
- Enter presenter mode
Want to integrate GoTo and Outlook? Info on outlook integration
Have other specific questions? GoTo offers a wealth of knowledge on their support site https://support.goto.com/meeting
Can’t find what you need? Call PremierePC.