Organizing your schedule shouldn’t be a burden. With Google Calendar, it’s easy to keep track of life’s important events all in one place.
7 reasons to use Google Calendar…
1. Share your schedule Let your co-workers, family, and friends see your calendar, and view schedules that others have shared with you. When you know when everyone is free or busy, scheduling is a snap.
2. Get your calendar on the go With two-way syncing to your mobile phone’s built-in calendar or a mobile version of Google Calendar that’s made for the small screen, you can access your calendar while you’re away from your desk.
3. Never forget another event again Customizable reminders help you stay on schedule. You can choose to be notified by email or get a text message sent right to your mobile phone.
4. Send invitations and track RSVPs Invite other people to events on your calendar. Guests can RSVP to your events by email or via Google Calendar.
5. Sync with your desktop applications Access your calendar however and whenever you want by syncing events with other applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal and Mozilla Sunbird.
6. Work offline Know where you’re supposed to be even when you don’t have internet access. After downloading this app to enable the Google Calendar Offline (Beta) feature, you can view and RSVP to your events no matter where you are.
PremierePC is an Authorized Google Apps Reseller, we offer total support from start to finish. Want to try Google Apps at your business? Learn More…>https://www.premierepc.net/productivity/hosted-business-email/