Compose Now, Send Later.
Eager to clean out your inbox but don’t want an influx of replies right before your week ends?
Microsoft Outlook offers delayed and scheduled email sending!
Delays can be applied to single messages or you can create rules to delay the delivery of all messages.
Delay the delivery of a single message in the Outlook desktop app
While composing a message, select the More options arrow from the Tags group in the Ribbon.
- Under Delivery options, select the Do not deliver before check box, and then click the delivery date and time you want.
- Click Close.
- When you’re done composing your email message, select Send.
After you click Send, the message remains in the Outbox folder until the delivery time.
If you decide later that you want to send the message immediately, do the following:
- Switch to the Outbox folder.
- Open the delayed message.
- Select the More options arrow from the Tags group in the Ribbon.
Under Delivery options, clear the Do not deliver before check box.
- Click Close and send.
Note: Outlook must be online and connected for this feature to work.
Delay the delivery of a single message in the Outlook web app
- While composing a message, select the arrow next to the Send button.
- Select Send Later
- Set the desired date and time for the email to be sent.
- Select Send. Your message will now be held in drafts until the selected time and date.
Contact PremierePC today to maximize your potential through technology.